Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Freight is the responsibility of the customer. Ashcroft will not be responsible for any costs or damages associated with freight.
- The Authorized Retailer who offers ASHCROFT products for sale must ship all products on their own accounts with professional transportation carriers. Retailers are responsible for all returns. We palletize all LTL shipments. There is a $15 pallet fee +$5 per additional pallet.
- If customer is unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your item with a 20% restocking fee within 14 days of receipt of the item. We will refund your money via check or to the card used for original purchase after the items is received back into our warehouse in its original, undamaged, resalable condition
- After 30 days since delivery of your order to you or your delivery address, ASHCROFT will not cover or otherwise provide compensation for any damages or defects to your product. Please have your item returned to us within 30 days to be eligible for a refund, partial refund, or replacement.
- The Authorized Retailer who offers ASHCROFT products for sale is responsible for and liable for any business conducted on its website (s), and will defend and hold ASHCROFT harmless from any claims arising from the use of any materials presented on a retailers website that has not been approved by ASHCROFT in advance.